Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Namo Venkatesha(2009)

GENRE: Comedy itseems:P

CAST: Venkatesh, Brahmanandam, Trisha, Kota srinivas Rao

DIRECTOR: Srinu Vaitla

RATING: 2/5

MY VIEW: After watching this movie i got the feeling that venkatesh is slowly converging to the image of Balakrishna, who is a seriously a comedian. Now Venkatesh is slowly creating that sort of image in tollywood industry. The main victim of my disappointment is the way movie is directed and the theme on which the director works.I mean its on the same lines of Dhee and Ready movies. I mean its ok if one or two movies come of such sort...but it is continuously the third one :(, I am sorry for Venkatesh. Even Brahmanandam disappointed me. I know that he is a gem of an actor but after such performance it just disappointed me. Its very hard for me to believe that its a comedy movie. Hope i dont see such movies again. Coming to fights its very close to Balakrishna's fights, thats the main problem of the movie.

WALLPAPERS:



No comments:

Post a Comment